Q. Please explain more about
A.In order to avoid trouble when earthquakes, fires, or accidents occur, you should know how to respond to and prepare for emergencies.
- Earthquake readiness
- Japan experiences a lot of earthquakes. You should arrange to buy everything you may need during evacuations.
- Traffic accidents & theft
- If a traffic accident occurs, you should call a patrol car by dialing the police on 110. If you experience theft, dial 110 or visit the nearest police box.
- About 5,000 fires have occurred in Tokyo in recent years. If you discover a fire, inform everyone around you in a loud voice, then dial 119 to call a fire truck.
- Typhoons & torrential rain
- Tokyo experiences typhoons from August to October. If severe rain falls continuously, don't ignore it as simply rain or wind; instead, you should check the latest TV news from the Japan Meteorological Agency.